Are you struggling trying to find out what to do during these challenging economic times. So many things are fighting for your attention in an attempt to lead you astray from your intended goals. The direction you go in this critical hour will make a huge difference. Here are 7 things to help you stay focused through any challenging time:
1.Become skilled at something new- you should always be willing to learn. In no way allow your mental capacity to come to a dead end. As long as you are alive there is still something or someone you can learn from.
Everyday may feel the same but each day brings something different. Being able to discover something new motivates you to learn other things. Imagine being able to even make a few dollars from it through blogging or affiliate marketing.
The more you learn puts you in a more favorable position. This helps to prevent you from being dependable on other people. It’s like being taught to fish, once you know how, then you can walk off fishing on your own.
2. Keep A Financial Plan- according to an article on budgeting found at Practical Money Skills website “Only 40 percent of Americans use a budget to plan their spending. But 60 percent of Americans routinely spend more than they can afford”.
We are in a time when uncontrollable spending can hurt you. In order to prevent this you must take authority of your finances. The only way this can be done is for you to see what you are up against. Isn’t this why we are in this position in the first place.
You’ll be surprised where your money goes when you start to track it. This is your first step to financial independence. If you’re going to bring things together you must first bring order and control.
3.Keep Focus - numerous things that are grabbing for your attention. Let me just remind you that each one of these will lead you down a path somewhere. The question is where will they lead you? How do you know who to trust? Well what is there track record?
Credibility is an important factor when wondering who you will give your attention to. This is why it is important to decide where you want to go first. If you want to go anywhere follow anyone but if you have a set goal follow those with a proven record. Time is precious and you cannot afford to waste it follow anyone, choose wisely.
4. Enjoy the benefits of nature - yes nature, remember the flowers, the birds, fresh air, the sea, or lake. We spend so much time buried in work each day we don’t take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
The pressures of life, deadlines, daily demands all can have us isolated from nature. If we look back at the beginning of time Adam enjoyed all of God’s creation around him. Take five and a breathe of fresh air.
5. Find time for church - according to an article from Web MD entitled Spirituality May Help People Live Longer it reports “people who attend religious services, or who feel they are spiritual, experience lower levels of depression and anxiety; display signs of better health, such as lower blood pressure and fewer strokes; and say they generally feel healthier”
People are more motivated because of going to church. The problems and crises you face each day can be overwhelming.You need to remember that there is a higher source waiting to aid you through your trials.
Remember how iron sharpens iron? Well the same is true for people. You don’t only gather at church is to worship but to be edified, strengthened, to be given hope in hopeless situations, and build healthy relationships. Everyone one of us will face trials in our life so there should be a place to equip us for these times.
6. Make Positive Connections - we are to sharpen one another. Every one of us will face days when you are down or dull but through good connections and positive relationships you can be motivated and recharged to move on in life.
The “I think I can” people are the majority of persons who mostly succeed in life. Positive minded people will motivate you to action. Whether it’s to start a business, write a book, further your education and so on. That thing that you have been procrastinating too long about I want you to know YOU CAN DO IT.
7. Volunteer - surely there is something you can do to help someone else. Remember that you have a talent in some area. Give your time and talent toward a good cause.
Take time to seek out the places where you can help your community, church, clubs, charity. This is a natural way to expand your circle of friends. You never know when you will face your time of need so make sure you help others while you have the chance.
Getting involved in positive activity will add value to your life. Take action and do something today.
Take Care Until…